Great argument techniques:
1. Talking over the other person - the loudest opinion is clearly always the best.
2. Using what the majority does as an example of the right way to act
3. Throwing in complicated terms to confuse your opponent (relevance is not necessary)
4. Telling the other person to “calm down.” This is particularly effective when they’re already perfectly calm.
5. Using radical statistics. There is a 0% chance they will actually put research into finding out if statistics are legit.
6. Using your opponent’s social status to discredit their stance on issues. I.e white people can’t talk about racism!